Thursday, December 27, 2012

Canada Post Amazes!

I cannot ever remember Canada Post delivering on a Saturday or Sunday, but apparently they do when Christmas Eve is on a Monday.

This is what I found in my mailbox on Sunday the 23rd!



More packages from far off places (Utah, Arkansas and New Zealand!) for the Sandy Block Drive.  I volunteered to put together 2 quilts for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.  And on Monday (the 24th), one of our neighbors came to the door with a package, from Idaho, USA.  Canada Post had delivered it to the wrong address... I'm so grateful for nice neighbors!

So now I have all 84 wonky log cabin blocks (42 per quilt) to put together, sandwich, quilt, bind and send to equilters.  I will definitely take pictures of these before I send them off.  Thank you Michele for organizing this.




1 comment:

  1. we had a delivery on a Sunday too. I was amazed and delighted

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...