Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding and Batiks

So, I have friends who are getting married at the end of July.  Not sure I'll have this done, but here's a picture I took of some of the blocks when I was able to put them up on my design wall.


This is without the sashings and cornerstones and only 19 of the 48 blocks that I've made.  Once it's all put together with borders it should be queensized.  Gotta love Bonnie's Pineapple Blossom pattern!

Now the batiks quilt I'll eventually get back to working on was in the Fons & Porter's Best of Love of Quilting - Special Collector's Issue very early this year.  The pattern is called Thousand Pyramids on page 38.  I love batiks and I love how this quilt just glows!

I've made 10 of the required 136 diamonds... this will take a while.


That's all I can post for now... we're off to Bluesfest for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...