Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Busy with Bags

Along with quitting smoking, I've thrown myself whole-heartedly into knitting... to keep my hands busy, when I'm not crafting something else of course.

Oh.. Stats for today: (3 week mark)

My Mileage 
Smoke-Free Days: 21 
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 294 
Amount Saved: $111.72 
Life Gained: Days: 2 Hrs: 8 Mins: 38 Seconds: 7

Whoohooo!!  

Now, back to knitting... with so many knitting projects on the go... I don't own even one project bag.... but you know me!  I can make one - or six!

Here are 2 I've made so far.







The purple one is holding my current March 2015 SKA MOCK (mystery sock project).

The red one is a little larger than the purple one and currently is housing my Paw Print Triangle Shawl project.

I think I have about 3 or 4 other knitting/crochet projects on the go.. so I'm going to make a few more bags.  Maybe some taller drawstring types as well. 

These are so nice though.  Very handy to have around - and will make nice additions to some of the swaps I'll be participating in this year.


3 comments:

  1. Those are great bags..... what a wonderful idea to have one for each project! And congrats on the non smoking. Just think how much fabric or yarn you could buy with the money you're saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great size!! where did you get the pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a few tutorials online and followed the basics of them with a few modifications
      http://kelbysews.blogspot.ca/2014/03/boxy-bag-tutorial.html
      http://www.pinkxstitches.blogspot.ca/2014/01/boxy-pouch-tutorial.html
      http://www.theplaidscottie.com/2010/11/box-pouch-tutorial.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...